The Oxfam Trailwalker Challenge is quite simple – teams of four walk 100 kilometres together within 48 hours. This challenge cannot be taken lightly, but I stress that anyone who prepares correctly can succeed.
- Educating all team members on how to train
- Motivating and ensuring all team members do train.
- Working out all teamwork issues to ensure proper co-operation.
- Why Train for Trailwalker?
- Guidelines to Health & Fitness
- Training Regime
- Hydration & Nutrition
- The Taper
- Planning (From Registration to Finish)
- On The Day
- Limiting Factors
- Teamwork & Commitment
- End Note